As you know, in today’s environment it is imperative to continually sharpen our skills, seek new information and maximize the level and variety of services and products you offer. And, this is where PDA is so valuable. PDA not only provides information about polyurea technology to the industry, we provide forums where members can interact with one another. At meetings. Through articles in the newsletters. On committees. Developing business relationships that make you more profitable.
In short, PDA is a resource…an asset. It provides you with over 250 like minded companies all dedicated to the growth of the polyurea and all other thick-film elastomeric coatings industry. There is no other association that you can turn to for the answers and support for polyurea and all other thick-film elastomeric coatings technology as PDA.
Your membership in PDA gives you access to customers…opportunities to know where the markets are… knowledge on ideas that are being utilized by fellow members…a network of valuable contacts to rely upon for answers.
PDA continually updates its offerings to provide member value:
• More training courses
• Heightened and targeted promotion to specifiers/architects/engineers and end-users
• More trade show exposure
• Alliances with international associations promoting thick-film elastomeric technology
• Updated information and member connectivity through the website and social media
• Podium eNewsletter – adding more technical articles and business topics quarterly
• Creating opportunities for more member interaction between meetings
There is a lot going on with PDA! PDA needs you. You are important. And, being a small organization with a tremendous responsibility of helping to build the demand of polyurea, we need your commitment to help assure our success.