Hotel & Travel
Get ahead at Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza.
The PDA 20th Anniversary Conference will be held at the Marriott Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, Missouri from October 28 - 30, 2020.
The Marriott property boasts an ideal location near the Kansas City Country Club Plaza in the center of Kansas City's upscale business district. Other local attractions include the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Kemper Museum of Art and Kansas City's Power and Light entertainment district to name a few.
Enjoy easy access to and from Kansas City International Airport (only 20 minutes away)! This roughly translates to a $15.00 Uber ride or a $20.00 cab ride.
PDA headquarters has negotiated a room rate of $155.00 per night (not including taxes). Check-in is 3 p.m. and check out is Noon. Call the hotel today and reserve your room before they sell out!
Marriott Country Club Plaza | 4445 Main Street | Kansas City, MO 64111 | 1-800-810-3708
**Please note the Marriott Country Club Plaza is working on their protocol due to COVID-19 in an effort to make all guests feel safe and comfortable while staying at the property. Once this information is made public you can find their requests here.
Please check with your preferred aircarrier with regard to their mandates due to COVID-19. Here are a few rules we found:
- A face covering is required while flying on American, except for very young children or anyone with a condition that prevents them from wearing one. You also may be required by local law to wear a face covering in the airport where your trip begins, where it ends or where you connect.
- Please bring your own face covering to use while traveling. While limited quantities of face coverings may be available at the gate, they will not be available for every customer on every flight.
- Be sure your face covering is on before you board the plane and wear it during your flight.
- Your face covering may be removed to eat or drink, but please put it back on when you’re done.
- FACE MASKS FOR CUSTOMERS
All customers must wear a mask or face covering, and extra masks and Care Kits will be available at check-in if you need one.
Kiosks are being wiped down and sanitized frequently throughout the day. For a touchless check-in experience, download the Fly Delta app.
- HAND SANITIZER STATIONS
Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added near high-traffic and high-touch locations throughout the airport
- OUR EMPLOYEES
Employees will be on hand to help guide you through new safety procedures and answer any questions you have.
- FACE MASKS FOR EMPLOYEES
All our employees wear masks or face coverings.
- CHECK-IN COUNTERS
Check-in counters are being wiped down and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- PLEXIGLASS SHIELDS
Plexiglass shields are being added at all Delta counters that are staffed with an agent throughout the airport and will be in place systemwide by the end of May.
- BAGGAGE STATIONS
Baggage stations, where checked bags are located before they are loaded on the aircraft, are being wiped down and sanitized throughout the day.
- FLOOR DECALS
Floor decals are being added to provide guidance for maintaining a safe distance while in line.
- Customers are encouraged to wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer and/or anti-bacterial wipes when traveling.
- Customers must now wear masks when boarding any Southwest flight. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you by the gate agent or flight attendant.
- Snack and drink availability is suspended on flights 250 miles or less. Please feel free to bring your own snacks (from home or purchased at the respective airport). Beverages will be allowed on board, however, alcohol must be finished prior to boarding the flight.